• Find a bare patch of dirt (empty lot?)
• Throw bee friendly seed bombs at will.
• Don't worry about watering or weeding your seed bombs, nature is on your side.
• Stop by to see the bees enjoying the beautiful flowers.
• Now doesn't that give you a good feeling?
Organic seeds include: Shasta Daisy, Lance Leaf Coreopsis, Plains Coreopsis, Wild Cosmos, Sulphur Cosmos, Purple Coneflower, Wild Annual Sunflower, Dwarf Sunspot, Sweet Alyssum, Baby Blue Eyes, Lacy Phacelia, Yellow Prairie Coneflower, Mexican Hat, Black Eyed Susan, African Marigold, Strawberry Clover, Crimson Clover, White Dutch Clover, Zinnia